Friday, April 8, 2011

Sam at 2 months


I have some requests to post  updated pictures of Sam.  He doesn't look that different to me yet.  And he's still pretty small.  At 2 months, he was 9 lbs, 1 oz.  He does smile but not enough that I can get good pictures of it yet.  He coos a little and already is trying to survive in loves the chaos!  

Anyhow, here are some pics.  I know there's a lot of them, but I can't decide which ones are the best and so I'll just post 'em all. 









2 comments:

Patti said...

Wow! He is so handsome! He has high eyebrows that reminds me of.....not sure? Brandon?
So glad he is doing good. Love him so.

angela said...

His eyes are just huge! So so cute. I want to know what toy Ryan got you for your anniversary...I don't know how you do it, I can't even stay in any way on top of 5 kids. And there are so many things I want to be doing with each one of them, that I never do. Sigh.