I just found this disk today while going through some stuff. It was unlabeled but I thought I would check it and look what I found! Rachael is 1 year old. We didn't have a video camera so this is one of the very few recordings I have of her voice. I recorded this using a web cam that came with a computer we bought.
Enjoy this holiday version of Jingle Bells!
9 comments:
I am soooo glad you found your treasure. That is a treasure that you will now have for forever because YOU BLOGGED ABOUT IT!!!!!
STINKIN CUTE!!!
that is so sweet! what a fun memory.
That is absolutely adorable...
Oh! And I had to change my email address. It's now HeatherjMcDonald@yahoo.com. So, if you will please add me to your list of invited readers! thanks!
lol! One more thing, I noticed you still have our old web address as your link from your blog. It's changed to www.m-h-camo.blogspot.com
That is so cute! I loved watching that, I hope you find more lost treasures to post.
So cute!! Rachael has always been such a good singer. I'm glad you found the video.
Post a Comment