I was sick about the pictures. There was a big crease in the background behind us. We had some weird 25 dollar charge we didn't know where it came from and some of the pictures were so blurry. I made a call in the morning into their Customer Service who called their lab to try to fix them and then went back to the studio for well over an hour to finish having them fixed, all of them reprinted, and my extra mystery charge refunded. I am much happier. Here are the results. What do you think?



Just a note... they move the pictures around so you don't see the shoes and stuff in that first one and we are all as close as looks good in the rest.
16 comments:
What were your worried about? Your hair looks FABULOUS and the rest of the family looks Great!
Everyone looks great! I love the pictures!
Those look great! I would love one if you have enough. Everyone has a nice smile, and Matthew is even looking. Cute!
They turned out great! I can't believe you have 6 kids!! They are all so cute. oh, and I love your hair!
Wow, I can't believe all you kids are smiling at the same time, not fair! Very cute pictures.
looks great!!! I have a lady that I love that has done my family pictures for the last three years and this year she took all my mom's grandkids. I love having family pictures taken. From your last post it sounded like you want someone new, the lady I use charges you $50 she will spend about an hour or so. She prints the picture and gives you copies in a cute little book, the disc and the rights for $50. And the best part for me is that she is local and will go anywhere in Tooele. I love the outdoor pictures. You can check out my picture from this year on my blog. You all look great and I love the colors!! We did brown and blue!!!
P.S. Love the hair!!!
P.S. Love the hair!!!
Ditto to every thing that has already been said. Your hair is awesome, all your kids are smiling, and I think the overall result is great :)
Wow, look at our last attempt--we can't even get one of four to behave and you got all 6 to look perfect. You guys look great =)
ADORABLE!!!!
the pictures look great! thanks for sharing.
That turned out awesome. See what can happen when you complain a little. This is a beautiful family picture. Congrats.....
Those turned out great! What a good lookin' family! I sure love your hair Diane! You look so pretty! :)
Hello Passey Family this is Curtis. Brandon please email me. things over here are awesome too much snow. oh well=)
What can I say, I love my family. I am pleased with the pictures, and think Diane and I make a great couple. (Good thing she's more photogenic than I am!)
Post a Comment