Monday, February 9, 2009

Mormon Rap



Okay how many of you remember this song? This guy is lip syncing it and makes it super cheesy (like the teddy bear and nutcracker part...) but it brings back fun memories.

Melinda if we do a ward talent show, I'll perform this song!

Ha Ha!!!

7 comments:

Tami said...

Ok, Thank you for sharing that! I love it! I had to post it to facebook! So much fun. I spent way to much fun watching silly mormon videos on youtube. Oh how the world has changed.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the memories!

Suzy said...

I can't believe they used to get away with playing that on the radio!

SkyTang said...

that was really funny!

niknfil said...

Since I am not from UT I have never heard that before! That was hilarious! When did that come out? They played it on the radio?? "Only in UT!", as we non-Utahns like to say! Thanks for sharing. My kids will love it!

Debi said...

What a blast from the past. I loved that song!Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

Melinda said...

Ah, memories...

While watching your video, I found that I can still sing most of the song word for word. We had the tape at our house :)

I would LOVE to see you perform this at a talent show. I may have to work that into some activity...