You guys, how lucky am I? I have the greatest friends! I go so much support and love and empathy from my last post. Thank you for your kind comments. They made me feel better and not so alone! You guys rock. That's the great thing about this blogging thing for me. Friends from all stages of life can come together and share in our joys and struggles. :) Thanks guys!
I got home from my Dr. appt. took Brandon to the High school and just walked in the house when I heard a knock at my door. It was a great friend and neighbor who had just read my post and showed up at my door with her shredder, couple of boys, and popsicles for the kids. I couldn't turn down her help so she came in my messy room, and helped me sort piles and piles of papers. We visited and quickly got things taken care of. Now when I look where my used to be pile of papers was, I think of her and her willingness to help me tackle a really not so fun job. :)
So, thanks guys! I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate everyone. You guys rock!
3 comments:
I love friends like that! You are one lucky girl, Diane!
What an amazing friend you are and have, Diane! Much love to you and your sweet family.
Hey, one of your good friends here. When are you going to blog again?
Post a Comment