Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The big news

Well, to all you blog readers of mine - just some more exciting news to add to the Passey family chaos... a sixth Passey child. Yes, I am expecting and now far enough along to not be as nervous about loosing the baby. (last time was terrible). I am about 12 weeks, due in May. You may think it is just one more kid for us, but once again, this kid will force us to make some major changes in our family needs.
-That makes us too big for a minivan - we will have to sport a Suburban, Mormon van, or small school bus. I actually prefer an RV - one of those huge ones. But that may not be in our budget.
-We will now require a 5 bedroom house wherever we live (luckily, we have the room here - we just have to convert it back into a bedroom).
-I will have to say goodbye for an indefinite (very possibly permanent) time to my cape business. (I plan to do this after the new year starts)
-Ryan will have to find a new job. (Suburbans, vans, and school buses are expensive)
-And I get to start mothering in the baby stages all over again. At least Cameron isn't out of diapers yet. He and the baby will be 4 years apart. I don't know where the time went. But I couldn't have done this a moment sooner. (Or even this moment. But here we are!)

Now if I can just get Cameron to flush the correct things down the toilet. I guess as long as Cameron doesn't flush the baby down the toilet... (how would I get him/her out?) It all could be worse, right? :)

4 comments:

Esther said...

Congratulations! Wow, 2008 will be a big year for you guys, it sounds like a lot will be changing! We're excited for you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Patti said...

Another beautiful Passey child!


More for grandma and grandpa to love!

Meg said...

Wow Diane, that is so great! I hope all goes well. Keep in touch and let me know when we can get together!!!!