Saturday, March 20, 2010
Progress
Hooray! I'm making progress in my weight loss goal. Last week I just felt overwhelmed. This Saturday I could actually feel a sense of "woohoo" celebration. Last week my weight loss was 3 pounds. This week I lost another 3.4 for a total of 6.4. If I add in the 5 or so pounds I lost before joining WW, my total weight loss is now 11.4. I can't tell much of a difference yet. I'm sure I will. I have to wear a belt with my pants now but I'm excited to actually go down a pant size.
I'm just excited that it's working! Lots of work - way more than I anticipated. Lots of measuring (I had some ice cream last night that I ate out of the half cup measuring cup and my family laughed), lots of meal planning and meal changes, lots of looking up foods and figuring points. The hardest part is coming up with meals that my family will eat that I can eat. Breakfast and lunch are really not that big of a deal. Dinner - way stressful. But things are coming together and I can see my hard work is paying off. :)
I'm going to start posting some of my meals on Julie's food blog (found here) in case any of you are looking for healthy food options.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Lots of hard work now, but I'm sure it will get easier as you learn and practice more. Then you'll be set with this amazing knowledge base for the rest of your life.
Congrats on the numbers and continuted good luck :)
woohoo! way to go Diane!
Yay! Way to go, Diane!
Post a Comment