Thursday, March 4, 2010

Fun cards!

I am going to start collaborating on my sister Suzy's card blog.  I am in the process of scanning cards and getting images ready.  She is so incredibly talented.  She is also involved in a card group that meets monthly and exchanges cards so she gets some great ideas and great cards.  She is very practical in both time and money spent.  I am trying to learn as much as I can from her.  If only we lived closer!  (She lives in Rexburg).



http://tinydotsandstripes.blogspot.com/2010/03/introduction.html

If you ever have an inkling to be creative and don't want to get into scrapbooking (too much time and money for me) you may want to try cards!!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Looks like fun! I wish I had the time to make cards! I can't wait to see some fun ideas!

Suzy said...

Hi Diane,

I changed the name of the website to dotsandstripescards.blogspot.com, since it makes a little more sense.

I'm so excited to be able to see your ideas on the blog too.