Monday, April 20, 2009

Calling all Canadians... this is for you!

I know some great Canadians (right Oretta?) but this sure doesn't say much about how bright they really are...


(Come on, really? You mean straightening my eyelashes isn't a good idea with my flat iron that heats up to a billion degrees? So, what you are really saying is that I shouldn't touch the flat iron with my eye.
Not even slightly for a brief second. Not even to just test it to see what a sizzling eyeball feel like. )

Dang! I was hoping my kids science fair project next year would include the rate of blistering of an eye under different amounts of time with a flat iron.

Maybe I can find a Canadian who will test it for me instead. Any ideas?

2 comments:

oretta said...

That is great. I guess they need to tell us Canadians that so we won't use it that way on those cold minus 30 days up north.

Six-Pack Momma said...

Ha ha ha! I love stupid labels!