Last week, I saw an ad in the local paper that Macey's was doing a cute baby picture contest.
I said out loud - "Oh look! Macey's is doing a cute baby picture contest. We should enter Matthew!"
Kristin said "Why?"
Me - "Because he is a cute baby. We have some cute pictures of him."
Kristin "Why would you enter him? He won't win. He's just not that cute. I mean he's fun and everything but he's just not, you know, very cute."
I said out loud - "Oh look! Macey's is doing a cute baby picture contest. We should enter Matthew!"
Kristin said "Why?"
Me - "Because he is a cute baby. We have some cute pictures of him."
Kristin "Why would you enter him? He won't win. He's just not that cute. I mean he's fun and everything but he's just not, you know, very cute."
I had this little panic moment. Am I one of those parents who thinks my kid is cute and everyone else thinks "woah, that is just not a cute baby". You know the type. We've all run into them before. I might be one of those.
However, I'm going to enter his picture anyway. Just for fun. I just need some help picking a cute picture. I'll post a poll or you can just tell me which one you think is the best.
(Ryan and I love the picture I put at the top, but they have different categories and Matthew is in the 7 - 12 month category. Do you think I could still enter it, or do you think he looks too much like a baby? - it was taken last fall. I am supposed to enter a "recent" picture.)
Picture B
Picture C
Picture D






10 comments:
WHATEVER!!! She must be jaded by the crying or something because Matthew is dang cute. I have thought so from the first time I saw him. I voted for "A."
What a cute baby! I entered Casey in a couple and he didn't win. The other babies were totally not cuter than him. I decided the judges were on crack or something.
But Matthew really is adorable! I vote for picture A....maybe if he was under 7 months old in the picture, you'd enter him in the 0-6 month category....?
After considerable scrutiny, I have deduced that babies can't hold still long enough for D and G to be different pictures. I have concluded that they are in fact, the same, (even though it's clear, G is cuter than D) My vote is for A.
A--DEFINATELY A!!!!!!
He is adorable! I think she might just be being a girl, and have the words confused for a girl... I love picture A! He doesn't look that much older in the more recent ones. They are all adorable, I also love D, E, and F. What a cutie!
My vote is A!!! But all of them are VERY cute!!!
Ah, what you worried about...with parents like you guys who could go wrong in the baby factor! He's adorable! I Love, love that first one and my vote is for pic A or F!! Cute boy! Thanks for your letter, on my blog! You are the sweetest! Love you!!!
If you are going for recent, I vote G but you need to crop Ryan out... he just doesn't make cute baby material (no offense Ryan. Otherwise, A is for Adorable!!
Kristin is so funny! All of those pictures are so darling, and could all be entered into the contest! I love that first one so much, it is a great close up!
I love A. I actually screamed in excitement when I saw them all. My vote is definatly A but E is a close 2nd.
Post a Comment