Monday, May 18, 2009

Death, by Jacob

Last night, we had all my kids email my brother Daniel, who is serving a mission in Michigan. This is Jacob's letter. I just typed it as he said it, including the subject heading. Life is kicking my butt right now and I needed a laugh. I thought you might enjoy this too.

Subject: Death

Hi Dan! I am going to teach you about death. It is really bad. Like I have death sometimes. UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. I don't have death sometimes.

I have a different sport. And I already did basketball and soccer. And I am on T-ball right now. And it is pretty good. I won some games. And it is really fun. My uniform is orange. I have a hat. Oh yeah, my team is called THE GIANTS!!! And do you like how I said it?

Now, do you like my name for T-ball? And that is it.

I love you Dan!

I hope you don't get beat up.

The end.

Jacob Passey

3 comments:

Marc and Heather said...

That's too funny! He really put a lot of thought into this. I'm impressed.

Katy E. said...

That's got to be the best missionary letter I've ever heard!

angela said...

Awesome--So good to record those things!