Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Snicker Salad and Mandarin Pudding Jello

Here are two recipes that I keep getting requests for. I am just going to post this so I can have it out for everyone I was supposed to get it to.

Snicker Salad
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup milk
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
6 apples - peeled, cored, and chopped
6 (2.16 ounce) snickers bars
1/4 cup seedless grapes (optional)

Prepare the pudding using 1 cup of milk; blend together with whipped topping. Add the apples, candy bars and grapes. Mix together and refrigerate until chilled.

Orange Pudding Jello
Boil 3 c. of water then add:
1 small orange jello
1 small cook and serve Vanilla pudding
1 small tapioca pudding

Stir 2-3 minutes while cooking on medium heat. Cool at room temperature. Pour into a large bowl then add 8 oz. of Thawed cool whip and 1 can of mandarin oranges (drained). Mix together using an electric mixer and refrigerate. (I have used strawberry jello and diced strawberries too). Takes some time to set.

Yum! :)

3 comments:

Darcie said...

Thanks for sharing!!! Both sound so good. I love this time of year I make LOTS of salad. I just posted a good one on the recipe blog.

Esther said...

That strawberry salad was sooo good!

Sarah said...

Both salads sound great. The snicker salad sounds similar to a cookie salad I made once. I want to make both of these recipes you posted, but what do I do with the snickers, chop them maybe?