Nothing makes me run quite as fast as the happy sounds of a baby splashing in a toilet. Most of that comes because I am wishing and hoping and praying that the other 6 people in this family somehow miraculously (and if you have even one kid or husband you can relate) remembered to flush.
You know what I mean...
EEEWWW!!!
(In case you are wondering, this is not Matthew or my impeccably clean bathroom. I didn't take the time to grab my camera and click before swooping in and ruining his fun.)
4 comments:
Yeah! Kids make the biggest messes! That is an adorable picture!
The toilet is Tanner's favorite pasttime. Stuffed his favorite fleece blankie in - soaked up every bit of water with it. I started charging the girls for not flushing or leaving the door open - .25 for pee, .50 for poop.
I know that sound all too well!
I am GLAD to say that I have NEVER had that happen. Thanks goodness I am not sure I could have handled it. I did get a GOOD laugh and I am VERY glad that it was you and not me!!!
Post a Comment