Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Do you see anything wrong with this picture?




Does anyone see anything wrong?

Neither did my kids. Thus they left the spilled smushed cake there and walked through it. Kristin even came running down the hall into my room yelling "Mom, Jacob dropped cake on the floor and I stepped in it!" (and I am thinking - "and then you trampled it down the hall into my room. Thanks!") I say "Why didn't you wipe it off your shoe before coming to tell me?" to which she responds "What? I didn't even spill it! Why do I have to clean it up?"

AMEN TO THAT!!!

4 comments:

Six-Pack Momma said...

Notme does everything at our house. Apparently, I am Notme's maid.

Esther said...

That made me laugh! Kids are so funny sometimes...

I love the little mermaid too :) that's a great picture of Cameron!

Marc and Heather said...

That's classic! By the way, I noticed you still have our old address on your site. I've actually changed it to www.m-h-camo.blogspot.com and as long as I have your email address you should be able to view it. If you can't for some reason, just email me at heatherj@smootch.com:)

angela said...

i think having a blog and documenting things like that helps us to laugh more instead of getting mad. because i would have been mad, unless i was thinking i should get a picture to show everyone what i have to deal with. if i ask noah to do 2 things in a row, he dramatically goes on and on about how he has to do everything! eeeewww, someday, noah, someday.