Saturday, December 20, 2008

High on fumes.

I hate painting. I never want to do it again. I would SO SO SO barter services for it - things I enjoy doing and will do like sewing and baking and stuff like that. I so dislike it so much!!!!!

Maybe it is the time of year (who does home improvement projects right before Christmas anyway?) or the fumes or that nothing gets done in my house unless I am watching every move of every kid....

Ug!!!! I hope I will think it is worth it eventually....

GRRRRRRRR!!!

5 comments:

Darcie said...

I think painting is FUN, I love when it is all done and the room looks NEW and clean. Next time you are painting we should trade, I'll paint and maybe you can sew for me. As I was telling you yesterday I don't sew. Have FUN and just remember how nice it will be when it is all done!!!

Six-Pack Momma said...

Hmmm...yeah, could be because Christmas is next week, or that you are recovering from surgery! Or that you have six kids! You crazy girl!

Melinda said...

I do like painting, but I HATE doing it with kids around. And when do we not have kids around???

I had this grand idea of getting our office painted after we got it emptied, but before the new carpet got in. Well, I got the ceiling done, but then carpet went in. Then I got the purple wall done, then, well, I don't know what then, but it's been a month now and none of the other walls have been done!!

Suzy said...

Hey - I want to see some pictures when you are finished! If I lived closer I'd help paint. Sorry you hate it so much.

Tami said...

Can't wait to see what you are painting and what it all looks like. I understand. I painted my entire house when we moved in. It is quite big, so I feel your pain. I hope you finish soon.