Saturday, January 24, 2009

Wanna change a diaper?

So, Ryan says that I spend too much time on Facebook instead of this blog (which is probably right). Brandon happened to say something perfect for my blog so here goes.

I asked him (Brandon) to change Matthew's diaper today (he rarely does it and every man should be manly enough and know how to change diapers), and he - um - (happily?) agreed. About 10 minutes later, Ryan finds Matthew crawling into our room with no diaper on. He goes in the hallway and finds a diaper that looks like it was just taken out of the package on the floor and not knowing who to blame, asks one of the girls to put it on the baby.

When I find out, I call Brandon up and tell him he gets the privilege of changing diapers all today. He says…

“WHAT! How come every time I do something helpful I have to do it all the time? I change diapers as good as I do the dishes!”

He he. Any guess what his next chore will be?

2 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Brandon, you ended the day doing diapers VERY well! I was proud of you. Good job!

Ryan said...

Way to go Brandon!!! - The professional Diaper changer!