Friday, January 22, 2010

So much better!




This is how I felt yesterday...












Today I feel...










SO MUCH BETTER!!!!

I am not having the CT scan.  The stone either passed or I just had a good kidney infection.  We will never know now.  The neurologists will have to guess or we'll have to try the meds again to see if it happens again.


My spinal headache that lasted for way too long is finally minimal today.  Just some pressure in the back of my head and some whooshing in my ears but not anything like yesterday.  Yesterday was TERRIBLE.  I really hurt.  Ryan came home from work early and I don't know what I would have done without him.   


I had a blessing last night.  Thanks to our great neighbor who is so reliable and comes over even though he is super busy with the rest of his own life.  :)  


Lets hope I feel this good all day and not overdo - that's the hard part.  And then maybe next week I'll be able to get back to working out.  :)


Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Kelli said...

I am so glad you had a good day! Woo hoo! I have had a bad week :( I am glad your Kidney is doing better too! Great news! Good luck!

Tami said...

YEAH! So happy to see you having a good day! What a blessing the priesthood is in our lives!