Okay, I have to post this really quick before my conscience gets the better of me...
I really DO love Sundays. They are my very favorite day of the week. Ryan is home most of the day (has a few church duties on Sunday, but not bad), there is no TV, Computer games, Nintendo or PS2. We don't have to get up super early, the kids play games together, I get to make a nice dinner. I get to visit with friends at church.
I LOVE Sundays. They are great!
(Does that redeem me from my last post?) :)
- I was wondering what days are your favorite and least favorite of the week. Take the polls on the right side!
1 comment:
I do enjoy my sunday's, but for me it is one of the hardest days of week. First I have a love/hate relationship w/ 9am church. I have a hard time getting out of bed!! I am counting down until we go to
11am!! Then we get home and have a nice lunch and the Steve is off to work!!! YUCK!! That makes my sunday so hard, the kids get bored and all I want to do is relax!! I am glad to hear the you love Sunday!! I think my favorite day if Monday... Steve is off and it's the one day a week that we don't have dance, soccer, scouts, activity days and everything else that keeps us busy all week!!! Here is to making until tomorrow!!
Post a Comment