Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Now that's what I call hot!

My oh my how time flies!

This is me in 1960


This is me in 1964


Check out my hair in 1982!


Yes, even I had big hair in 1990


And yes, I used to be a blonde in 2000

Now check out Ryan!

This is Ryan in 1956


This is Ryan in 1970


Pretty rockin in 1976


Awesome in 1988


Here he is in 1990


And finally in 2000

What a pair we make!


Check out www.yearbookyourself.com for more fun.

7 comments:

Darcie said...

That was SO FUNNY!! I LOVE all the hair styles!! :)

Teresa said...

Ok, I have to admit, I'm crushin on 1976 Ryan a little bit;-)

Esther said...

I love it! You look great with every hair style Diane :)

Jenny said...

Oh my goodness! This is too fun! I love all of the yearbook pictures!! I love your 2000 one. Not bad as a blonde. ;) Wow, you guys go way back. How old are your kids again??? J/K. Love ya, Jenny. I may have to borrow this one too for my blog. :)

Tami said...

Those were hilarious! So fun to see!
Tami :-)

Kim said...

You absolutly CRACK me up!!!!!

I found you through Teresa Skidmores Blog.

Kim

Ryan said...

wow. Well, I look good in some of those. But hey! Wasn't Diane the Babe in 1964? SSSMOKIN'! Things started to slide a little bit in '82 however, but after a few special "procedures" she's a hot babe again today. Love you hun!

(you were a blonde? - woah, don't know how I missed that.)