Book of Passey adventures. :)
What do you think???BYU!!! Go COUGS!!!!!
My alma matter, of course! Go blue!
UTES, now don't egg my house or anything but this house we CHEER for the RED... GO UTES!!!
We are true blue over here in the Manning house. GO COUGARS
what was it that Joseph Smith said? "Yes Sir, dyed in the wool, true BLUE, through and through!"
Well, actually, it was Joseph F. Smith, but I'm sure Joseph Smith would have rooted for BYU!!!! GO COUGARS!!!
Go blue, but not for the reason the rest of you are going for them, I'm a BSU fan so I need the Utes to lose!
Of course BYU. So sad they lost. We don't get BYUTV here, so we watched it via internet, by listening to the radio and watching little lines move. I miss BYUTV. We had it in Texas, but not here. Boo hoo hoo. :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What do you think???
BYU!!! Go COUGS!!!!!
My alma matter, of course! Go blue!
UTES, now don't egg my house or anything but this house we CHEER for the RED... GO UTES!!!
We are true blue over here in the Manning house. GO COUGARS
what was it that Joseph Smith said? "Yes Sir, dyed in the wool, true BLUE, through and through!"
Well, actually, it was Joseph F. Smith, but I'm sure Joseph Smith would have rooted for BYU!!!! GO COUGARS!!!
Go blue, but not for the reason the rest of you are going for them, I'm a BSU fan so I need the Utes to lose!
Of course BYU. So sad they lost. We don't get BYUTV here, so we watched it via internet, by listening to the radio and watching little lines move. I miss BYUTV. We had it in Texas, but not here. Boo hoo hoo. :-)
Post a Comment