Sunday, November 2, 2008

Too much candy!

What does everyone do with all that Halloween candy?

I have a novel new idea... how about everyone give out nickles or dimes to the trick-or-treaters and then by the time they hit an entire neighborhood, they have a few dollars instead of all that candy!!!

So, do you take it from your kids, let them eat it to their hearts delight, buy it back? How much do you take for yourself (what do you glean from their bags?) I like taking anything caramel chocolate or caramel.

Happy too much sugar Halloween!

Yum!!!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I would totally swim in it too! :) Matter of fact...

Ryan said...

I absolutely love this picture. Cameron's eyes say it all.

niknfil said...

We do all of the above. Let them keep it. (the older kids) take it and put it up and pick through it(the little kids)

Melinda said...

Check this out...

http://docfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/toy-store.html

We let Trouble be in charge of his candy this year. He finished it off tonight. I guess 3.5 days of gorging isn't that bad because now it's just gone! The rest will stretch out for the next 2 weeks while I struggle to keep each kid to 3 pieces a day (and myself to about 15!).