I just found a terrific stylist. Well, she just moved to Tooele a few months ago and has started up at the Tangles salon here. I got my hair cut on Thursday and I am so happy with it! Sharon did such a great job. She posted before and after pictures on her blog - visit it at
http://warickfamily.blogspot.com/2008/11/im-working-girl.html
The only hard thing about getting your hair done by a great stylist is trying to make it look the same after. But at least you guys know what it should look like! I am going to keep trying though so it will get better. I am glad I have the after picture for reference.
Thanks again Sharon! I am so so happy with my hair!
7 comments:
YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! I AM SO GLAD FARRAH AND I ENCOURAGED YOU TO GO SEE HER? I KNOW YOU WILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR HAIR CUT!!!!
Way cute!!! I love the new look!! Do you love it when you find a good stylist??
Way cute!!! I love the new look!! Do you love it when you find a good stylist??
It was to cute I had to post it TWICE!!!
I love you hair! It looks great!
Cute style, you look so hip.
You look great! I love the haircut! Great job Sharon!:)
Post a Comment