I tried to eat some real food tonight. It tasted good. I even tried using my baby food grinder to grind up some leftover mac and cheese. But the worst was grinding up some peaches and adding a jar of baby food sweet potatoes to it. Don't ask me why I did it. I was a little high on drugs at the time. Surprisingly, it didn't taste so good, but I hadn't eaten much all day and I was trying to get as much nutrition in the small amount I could get myself to eat as possible. I force fed myself a container of baby food carrots too. Something about texture of food that makes it taste better. Maybe I should have warmed it up first.Thanks to everyone who has brought me food. That has been the best food I have had to eat!
And especially thanks to my honey who bought me beautiful pink roses. They are sitting by my bed for me to look at while I lay drugged out. They make me happy every time I see them.
If anyone else ever has to get this done, make sure you get the retainer that goes over the top of your mouth! That makes a huge huge difference!
2 comments:
I'm sorry you had to have this surgery right before Thanksgiving.That's sweet Ryan got you roses!
Jimmy has been told by a few dentists that he will need the gum grafting too. We will remember you advice to get the retainer.
Ummm - wondered about you yesterday when I didn't see you. Is this the new craz diet or something? Get new gums - loose weight? Hope you're feeling good!
Post a Comment