Sunday, November 16, 2008

I learned something new!

Well, I actually learned 2 new things.

First, in church, Cameron said "do you know that a trombone is called a trombone because it has bones in it?" Nope didn't know that.

Second, today I learned how to create a power point presentation and brought Ryan's laptop to church, borrowed one of the stake's projectors (did you know every stake has at least one?) and taught my sharing time from the power point. It was very fun to learn. I loved it most because my pictures could be big (really big) so that all the kids could see them instead of the small GAK ones you borrow from the library. I had to work out several kinks and get some help from some guys in primary, but after all is said and done, I would do it again. :)

Yea me!

No comments: